| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec in February is very cold at -22 °C (-7.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -19 °C (-2.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -25 °C (-13 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty with sporadic snow. A feeble 12mm (0.5in) of water is dropped during an average of 7 days.
- The shortest day is 7:42 long and the longest day is 10:13 long with an average length of 8:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec:
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 907 kms (563.6 miles) NNW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 844.8 kms (524.9 miles) N
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 783.8 kms (487 miles) WNW
- Inukjuak, Quebec, Canada - 558.7 kms (347.2 miles) WSW
- Chisasibi/ Fort George, Quebec, Canada - 985.3 kms (612.3 miles) SW
- Nitchequon, Quebec, Canada - 880.3 kms (547 miles) S
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 831.6 kms (516.8 miles) N
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 768.6 kms (477.6 miles) NNE
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 735.7 kms (457.2 miles) NNE
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 968.6 kms (601.9 miles) ENE
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 300.9 kms (187 miles) N
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 300.9 kms (187 miles) N
- Kuujjuaq, Qc, Canada - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) SSE
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 676.8 kms (420.6 miles) SE
- Schefferville, Quebec, Canada - 717.1 kms (445.6 miles) SSE
- Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada - 898.6 kms (558.4 miles) SSE
- Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada - 921.1 kms (572.4 miles) SSE